Summer is almost over. School is starting again. Here is a helpful checklist to help you get started:
- Don’t forget to remember important dates. Our school calendar is posted each month under “Important Dates.”
- “Back-to-School Night” is September 26 from 5:30 – 7:30.
- Go to our “Students” page for your child’s school supply list.
- You can find information about immunization by visiting Student Health Services.
- We take many pictures here at school. Please let us know if you do not want your child’s picture to appear on our website.
- Go to our “Uniform Policy” page to find pictures of what the school uniform looks like.
- Register for the “Parent and Family Portal.”